Friday, November 23, 2007

First post


Inspired by Amie's 1 year anniversary post I have decided totry blogging....
I have always had good intentions as far as diaries go, but never sustained the effort. It will be great to record some thoughts and memories as I can no longer rely on my brain to do it for me .... so here goes!
I wanted to post a pic of my beloved tea set (finally got the tea pot today)- I splurged a little and I feel about 5 every time I look at it or use it - so here's to a cyber cup with my friends far away - cheers and hugs to you ! x

5 comments:

Michelle Winston said...

It's gorgeous Gab...did you not buy some of that at the retreat before last ? Anyhoo, it's fab. I'll have a cyber tea with you anyday mate !

Cheers,

Louise said...

OOOOH YOU HAVE SOOOOO DONE THIS TO TEASE ME HAVENT YOU!!!! LOL

WTG Gab!! Welcome to the cyber world of bloggers :)

Lou xxx

Sonia said...

Love it GAB.....and congrats on joining the world of cyberspace!!!!

Angie said...

It's so pretty!
I so know what you mean... I finally got myself a tea set for my birthday last month! lol I was deprived as a child!
Welcome to blogland! lol

hugs,

Ange

Amie said...

Hey Gab, I am so glad you have decided to join us in blogland.... it is very addictive!!!!

I love love love your tea set :o)

Have a great weekend...

Hugs Amie xxx