Friday, February 6, 2009

Scrapjack!




I have been wanting to have some fun with Louise and the girls at Scrapjack for ages - when I saw this month's 'victim'- one of my all time favourite scrappers, Kate Mason - I knew I had to do it! Last night the stars were in alignment (blah blah) and I managed to make something!





I love oriental lillies. I photoshopped the main picture, used a napkin for the small lily image and used Kate's own acrylic stamp beneath the pink ribbon.
I also did a painting today for the first time in must be over 15yrs!






10 comments:

Louise said...

Woo Hoo She Jacks!!!!!

It is so goooood to see your creativity GAB!

Ied have been surprised if you had resisted the urge!! LOL :)

Me xxx

Petrina McDonald said...

thanks for joining in Gab - I love what you have done :)

Julie said...

Wowser this is just stunning love the pink.

Sonia said...

Awesome Gab.....stunning!!!

Michelle Winston said...

I LOVE THIS !!!
It is better than stunning....
Beautiful, beautiful work Gab !!!

PS. Good to see you blogging !

Cheers:)

Tammy Templeton said...

Its fabulous to see you scrapjacking Gab :)
I love oriental lillies too.
Thanks for joining in the fun!
Tammy

Paula said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! Looking forward to seeing more. ;)

Sonia said...

Gab, there is something waiting for you on my blog. Enjoy!

Amie said...

OMG Gab this is just stunning.
Hope you and the family are all well.
Hugs Amie xx

Paula said...

Hehe...I'm still waiting to see more... ;) miss seeing your gorgeous work!
Hope you & the family are well! x