Saturday, February 23, 2008

for the record...







Patrick has started school and I wanted to record some of the funny little things he has said about school etc... 1. I am excited about school but I am worried that i wont have enough time to play.... 2. I'm friends with lucy but she doesn't seem very interesting (interested) in me... ( to which i reply thats ok darling we're very interested in you=big smile...) 3. I told on Marshall today... I told Mrs T_ _ ... (Me: what do you mean darling? ) You know like you tell me to go to the corner or go to my room... 4. not school - but funny anyway- Can we come out of the car with you to the shops mummy? but if you see something you like dont buy it, and dont but anymore clothes... you have enough nice clothes! 5. favourite thing at school is play time
Marcus: still obsessed with pretending to be an animal, wanting to be an animal rescuer when he grows up... so glad we have finally been able to get him some sort of pet.... (it's ok if I love it to bits too, isnt it?)
After a testing morning Marcus says to me:
"mummy I'm so happy" me: why? "because I love you so much" 

Sophie: (time for bed sophie...) emphatic screams "NO! DONT WANT TO! WANT TO RUN AWAY!" i dread to think whar she will be saying when she is 15! thats all for now. 


5 comments:

Amie said...

Hey Gab,
How are you? Loving all the kids thoughts.... It is so great to get it down in writing.

Your LO's look great and how cute is the little bird.

Have a great week.
Hugs Amie xx

Michelle Winston said...

Hope Patrick is settling in well ! He's certainly got some cute "school talk". I'm sure the bird will be well cared for by Marcus...perhaps he's the next Steve Irwin ? And go Sophie !!! Maybe she just needs to get it out of her system now, and she'll be the angel teenager ?

Hoping you're all keeping well.
Cheers,
Michelle x

Louise said...

Oooh your No.1 DS is ever so handsome in his school uniform!!

And reakon Michelle might be right [lol].

xXx

Natasha said...

Thanks for looking in my blog. I love the school picture. Wish I did scrapbooking when Ethan first started school.

Sonia said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog Gab....and yes my girl is stunning...

How about a post on what's going on...missing our chat's and wouldlove to see what your at.