Monday, February 4, 2008

Off The Page and stuff to share











Does this count as OTP??? I rediscovered one of my earliest 'efforts'... This was once my Kindy and Yr 1 school case which then became my barbie box! I remember I painted it with leftover paint from a colour by numbers kit LOL!
The barbies surviving inside have had their hair cut and 'coloured' with watercolour paints - oh dear, oh dear. I recall that making things for my dolls was as much fun if not more fun than actually playing with them. Interestingly at age 2 Sophie LOVES to paint , draw and colour - no interest in dolls though!

In scrapping news my christmas LO made it into FK ... in a frame! it was a pleasant surprise to see it presented so.
I love pages without photos which is why there are a few here...Change and LOU are my recent efforts for ForeverAlways . They are in this months newletter.
need to post again soon about our big little boy starting school...

3 comments:

Sonia said...

GAb- love your off the page....I wish i still had my suitcase from then!!!

Louise said...

Im with Sonia!!! X

Fran said...

Absolutely gorgeous work!! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - now I can keep checking out your gorgeous work!
Have a fab chrissy!

Fran xx